AVENUE FOCH Paris 16th, apartment facing South with view on the Eiffel Tower
Surface : 411 m²
• Apartment of 411 m² on the prestigious avenue Foch, on the 5th floor of a magnificent Haussmann building, with balconies. Facing South, open view on the avenue Foch and the Eiffel Tower.
Beautiful volumes, large reception rooms, big height under ceiling, kept elements of time: fireplaces with mirrors, parquets in oak, mouldings and espagnolettes.
The entrance gallery distributes a double reception on the avenue, a dining room with dining kitchen next to it, and the master bedroom with bathroom. Laundry, 5 bedrooms with each their bathroom, guests' toilet.
Studio of service of 23 m ² on the 6th floor, cellar.
One of the most beautiful buildings of Paris, magnificent view and sun all day long.
- Rooms : 10 rooms
- Surface : 411 m²
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Floor : 5th
- Orientation : South West East
- Built in : 1880
- Availability : Free
- 1 Entrance (50sq m)
- 1 Living room/dining area (43sq m)
- 1 Dining room (34sq m)
- 1 Living-room (28sq m)
- 6 Bedrooms (30sq m, 20sq m, 19sq m, 17sq m, 14sq m, 0sq m)
- 1 Master bedroom (31sq m)
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Shower room
- 1 Kitchen (32sq m)
- 1 Balcony (9sq m)
- 1 Maid's studio (23sq m)
Fireplace • Lift • Digicode • Caretaker • Intercom
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 5,350 €
- Condominium fees : 1,395 € / Month
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: