PARC MONCEAU Paris 17th, apartment in perfect condition
Surface : 293 m² (Total area: 300 m²)
• A few steps from the Parc Monceau and its famous Rotunda, large apartment of almost 300 sqm facing Southwest and Southeast in a Haussmann building with magnificent common parts. Entirely renovated with a contemporary decoration, it has a perfect plan and a very good period of sunshine (Southwest and wide street).
Entrance gallery, huge sitting room, dining room, kitchen and access to bedrooms.
Master suit with vast bedroom, big dressing room and spacious complete bathroom.
Three other bedrooms with bathroom and room of showers. Four toilets in the apartment.
With its triple exposure (Southwest, South and Southeast, this apartment benefits from a very good period of sunshine: luminosity of 10H10 a day on average over the year (8H15 on average in Paris) and 3H35 of sun a day on average over the year (2h20 on average in Paris), according to the SOLEN certificate.
Possibility to get a service room in the building and a parking space close to the building.
- Rooms : 7 rooms
- Surface : 293 m²
- Total area : 300 m²
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Floor : 1st / 6 floors
- Orientation : South West
- Built in : 1900
- Availability : Free
- 1 Entrance (22sq m)
- 1 Living-room (51sq m)
- 1 Dining room (34sq m)
- 1 Kitchen (19sq m)
- 1 Master bedroom (30sq m)
- 1 Walk-in closet
- 2 Bathrooms / Lavatories
- 3 Bedrooms (21sq m, 19sq m, 17sq m)
- 1 Shower room
- 2 Lavatories
- 1 Maid's room
- 1 Parking
Fireplace • Double glazing • Lift • Digicode • Caretaker
Bus • Shops • Metro • Park
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 2,900 €
- Condominium fees : 800 € Month
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: