PRIVATE LANE AVENUE FOCH Paris 16th, private mansion with garden
Surface : 344 m² • Plot of land : 160 m²
• In a very calm private lane of the 16th arrondissement, between Porte Maillot and Porte Dauphine, sunny private mansion of 344 m² with garden
Ground floor : Entrance, 3 reception rooms (57 m²), kitchen, WC
1st floor : 2 bedrooms (22 & 26 m²), bathroom, WC, closets
2nd floor : 2 bedrooms (11 & 16 m²), bathroom, WC, large room with 5 meters under ceiling
3rd floor : Bedroom (12 m²) with bathroom and WC
4th floor : Playroom
Beautiful parquet floor, fireplaces,double glass windows. Good inner condition.
Garage of 35 m² for 2 cars
The house and the gardens are facing South-West.
Beautiful architecture with turret, sun, calm and greenery.
- Rooms : 10 rooms
- Surface : 344 m²
- Heating : Central
- Condition : Good condition
- Built in : 1893
- 1 Land (160 m²)
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Cellar
- 2 Garages
Caretaker • Digicode
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax : 2,312 €
- Personal property tax : 2,861 €
- Condominium fees : 110 € / Month
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: